How to Improve Your Web Design.
Do you want to ensure that your website gets a good quantity of traffic? Here are some tips that will
help you improve the design of your website.
1. The Logo: A logo that looks professional gives an expert impression. The Logo for your website is
one of the most important parts that affect the overall look of your website. It’s also important
for your brand recognition. Your logo should be clear and have a high resolution.
2. Keep it Simple: Don’t overdo things. Don’t put a lot of images on your homepage. There should
be enough room on the webpage. This is imperative for a clearer and better visualization.
3. Your web site should be mobile friendly: Here is an important thing! Make sure that your
website has a mobile or smartphone friendly attire. Now days, the most use of internet is
through smartphones. Hence your potential customer might be searching for you using his
smartphone. Ensure that when your client opens your website on his smartphone he doesn’t get
confused and is able to easily navigate on your website.
4. The Color Scheming: Colors play an important role in the design of your page. This makes it vital
to use them wisely. Don’t use very bright colors neither makes it dull. Just keep a balance.
Choose colors that give your page an elegant and professional look at the same time. Moreover
it’s better that you try to complement the color them of you web site with your logo.
either. Medium font that goes with the other things of your website is preferred.
6. Good Pictures: If you are using images on your webpage. It’s significant that they are good
pictures with high resolution. For which you will have to invest in good photography.
Web Designing Islamabad is a tricky thing. Hence if you are in search of a good web designer Wikisol is
the best in the field.